Sentinel’s managed IT support services cover everything that a business needs from a traditional IT department. As every company will have slightly different requirements, we can tailor a service that will align with your specific business objectives and future plans.
Fully outsourcing your IT to experts like Sentinel allows you to focus on your key business activities.
Typical benefits include:
- Improved productivity – your staff focus on what they are good at leaving the Sentinel team to manage IT and provide professional expertise to deal with issues as they arise
- Lower running costs – you benefit from Sentinel’s economies of scale and you no longer need to hire and retain your own IT staff
- Predictability of costs – a fully managed service with one simple monthly fee and no hidden costs
- Proactive remote monitoring of your network around the clock allows Sentinel to identify and fix issues before the you are even aware of them.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive support for all servers, pcs and network devices
- Dedicated support desk
- Rapid response times governed by SLAs
- On-site support
- Remote diagnostics
- Endpoint security: anti-virus, anti-spyware and anti-malware management
- Systems audit and documentation
- Performance reporting and quarterly reviews.
Get in touch:
Russell Blackman, R&M Commercials Limited – Basingstoke, Hampshire